Display vehicles must be pre-approved 30 days prior to the show. Approval deadline – July 3, 2016)
Vehicle must be owned or sponsored by the exhibiting company.
The Fire Marshall has sole authority to approve or disapprove exhibit hall vehicles based upon the requirements of the fire code.
Applications must have the below information included:
- Include a digital color photograph or rendering of the vehicle.
- Include the year, make, model of vehicle.
- Include the size and length of vehicle.
- Include all owner and driver information such as a valid driver’s license, name and phone number.
All vehicles must adhere to all of the following guidelines including Safety Fire Regulations:
- Both battery cables must be disconnected and taped.
- A vehicle with a cutoff switch is not required to disconnect the battery cables, but switch must remain off throughout entire show and cannot be accessible to the public.
- Fuel tanks must have no more than ¼ tank of gas or a maximum of 5 gallons whichever is less.
- Fuel filler caps must be equipped with locking cap and/or sealed with tape.
- Alarm systems must be deactivated for the length of the show.
- All vehicles must remain in their assigned positions until approval from Show Management.
- STARTING THE ENGINE DURING SHOW HOURS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Vehicle(s) must be clean and free of damage.
- Some Vehicles may require plywood sub-flooring, refer to Show Management for more detail.