2016 ASI International Convention
August 3-6, 2016
Letters of Invitation are issued upon request to persons residing outside the United States who require a visa to attend the ASI International Convention held each year in the United States.
- Requests for Letters of Invitation for the 2016 ASI International Convention must be received no later than July 1, 2016. Letters of Invitation will not be issued after July 2, 2016.
- ASI reserves the right to decline a request for a Letter of Invitation.
- The requesting party will receive an automatic confirmation of receipt of this request at the email submitted below.
- An approved Letter of Invitation will be emailed to the address submitted below within 30 business days from the automatic confirmation.
- A copy of denial letter or other proof of visa denial from the United States Embassy or Consulate must be submitted with any request for a cancellation refund.
PLEASE NOTE: A request for a Letter of Invitation must include the requesting party’s convention registration number. (Registration must be completed and paid in full before requesting a Letter of Invitation.)